Monday 23 November 2015

FUNNY LOVE QUOTES




When you fall, I will be there to catch you.
               - with love the floor

God made you. God made me.  
Then He whispered meant to be..

God loved the birds and invented trees.
Man loved the birds and invented cages.
   - Jacques Deval

 You love flowers, but you cut them.
 You love animals, but you eat them.
 You tell me you love me, so now
  I'm scared!

They say that love is more important 
than money, but have you ever tried to 
pay your bills with a hug?

Do you believe in love at first sight,
Or should I walk by again?



  
You can't put a price tag on love.
But if you could, I'd wait for it to
go on sale.
                   ~Hussein Nishah

Girls are like phones. We love to be
held and talked to, but if you press
the wrong button, you'll be disconnected!

Relationships these days start by
pressing LIKE on her photo.

I love my job only when I'm on vacation.

I like it when you smile, but
I love it when I'm the reason.

You are CUTE, can I keep you?

You wanna know who I'm
in love with? Read the
First word again.

I want to be your favorite hello,
    and your hardest goodbye.

Do you know what will
look good on you? Me!

They told me that to make her fall in love,
I had to make her laugh. But anytime she
laughs, I'm the one who falls in love.

I'm not sure which is worse.. Missing you,
or the fact that there's nothing I can do
about it.

I love it when I catch you looking at me,
then you smile and look away.

There's only  1thing
                   2 do
                          3 words 
                     4 you
                         I LOVE YOU.
                  
"GIRLS ARE LIKE APPLES. 
The BEST ONES are at the TOP
 of the trees. The boys don't
 want to reach for the GOOD ONES
 because they are AFRAID of falling
 and getting HURT. Instead, they just  
 get the ROTTEN apples that are on
 the ground that aren't as good, but 
 easy. So the APPLES that are at the
 TOP think there's something WRONG
 with them, when in reality they're
 AMAZING. They just have to wait for
 the RIGHT boy to come along, the 
 one who's brave enough to climb all
 the way to the TOP."
                          ~Pete Wentz

If a hug was a second, I'd send you an hour.

If a hug represented how much I loved you,
 I would hold you in my arms forever.
                    ~ Mandy Hampton               
                         
In the morning I can't eat, I'm thinking of you. 
 In the evening I can't eat, 
I'm thinking of you. In the night I can't sleep..
 I'm so hungry!

Why cry for someone when you 
can laugh next to someone else?
 
I love my computer because all 
my friends live inside it! 
After a while, I eventually 
fell in love  
  and there was nobody to pick me up.
 
If one raindrop represents my LOVE for you...
        it would rain forever! 




If a raindrop would mean I love you, 
  And you would ask me how much 
I love you,
I bet you that it would rain all day.
          Love you sweetheart!  

You are cute, can I keep you?

Love is blind, marriage is an eye opener.  

No comments:

Post a Comment